Traveling from Canada For Fertility Treatment
Welcome to our patients traveling from Canada! We strive to ensure the best care and efficiency for your visits to NRM. Our location, technology and flexibility make it easy for Canadian patients to travel to our center and feel at home.
We know that your time is valuable, and that fertility care can feel overwhelming. Our goal is to simplify the entire process and streamline each visit to our center. Here are some ways we do that:
- NRM is conveniently located off of Interstate 89 just north of Burlington. We are less than a mile off of the exit, approximately 40 minutes from the border and 1.5 hours from Montreal.
- Our staff will work with your schedule to make each visit as efficient as possible. We are also able to coordinate with Canadian facilities for local monitoring when feasible.
- We offer French-speaking doctors and nurses who are available on a daily basis.
- Our anonymous egg donor program allows compensation for donors, creating desirable options for intended parents. We also welcome and work closely with sperm banks across the United States, making donor sperm an easy option as well.
- Gestational surrogate arrangements are welcome! These can be set up either by the patient or an outside agency.
- We have special discount programs for local lodging and hotels for short or long term stays close by to our facility.
- Scheduled weekend monitoring and procedure appointments are made available for accommodation.
- NRM offers competitive pricing on all of our procedures, monitoring, testing and in-house lab work. For specific information on pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
When you are ready, your next step is to schedule an initial consultation either in person, by telephone or via Skype. We will review your medical history, and create a personalized treatment plan to help you start your family today.